Graphic Designer / Motion Designer (m/f/d)
Metzingen, Baden-Württemberg, Deutschland
Aufgegeben am: 24.11.2021
Neura Robotics GmbH
Welcome to NEURA Robotics!
NEURA Robotics is a high-tech robotics company which is poised to usher the way into the cognitive era by building intelligent robotic assistants which amplify humans and focus on solving societies biggest issues e.g. the aging society.
At NEURA Robotics we believe that humans should be able to do what is at the core of the human nature. We want to enable people to express their creativity and focus more on social interactions again instead of doing unhealthy and monotonous jobs, which is still very common among the general society. Hence everything we do is based on the slogan: "WE SERVE HUMANITY".
+++PLEASE NOTE: This is not a remote or freelance position. All candidates need to provide a portfolio pdf or link to web portfolio+++
We're looking for a passionate and creative Graphic Designer / Motion Designer (m/f/d) to join us. Working closely with the Marketing team you will be creating top notch designs as a service provider and an impulse generator at the same time. You as an ideal candidate will have a passion for high tech and robotics and expertise in designing content for a young brand.
Together, we are taking the step into a new era of cognitive robots:
- You create digital and traditional content for various marketing/sales materials (e.g. SoMe posts, photos, motion graphics, brochures, infographics etc.)
- You actively support our creative team in the design of campaigns, web designs and realize communication solutions for our social media channels as part of the team
- You ensure that the brand voice is consistent across all posts and platforms
- You contribute creative ideas by thinking outside of the box (be bold, be loud!)
- You help coordinate external service providers such as agencies, especially for animations, film and video productions, and check quality of creative services.
You are a technology enthusiast who wants to change the world. You are passionate and flexible about your work, driven by a problem-solving mentality and have the following skills:
- You have a very good portfolio with appealing and creative design samples
- You want a high level of responsibility with creative freedom
- You are confident with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects) Blender a plus
- You have excellent writing skills in English (German a plus) and the ability to deliver quality output within budget and deadlines
- You have the ability to learn new topics independently and to build things from scratch
- You are an active team player and can communicate on eye level with all departments, reaching out frequently to our tech team to get all the relevant infos
- You have the willingness to push NEURA Robotics to become a leading brand in the field of robotic assistants
- You must be eligible to live and work in the EU
What we offer
- A young, highly motivated and international team that wants to redefine the state of the art for robotic assistants
- Cutting-edge technology of our robotic assistants
- Friendly and lively international environment with challenging tasks
- Support for personal and professional development in all dimensions
Wie bewirbt man sich
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you? We are looking forward to your application with cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest start date! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
Please use this link to apply:
Wenn Sie sich für diese Stelle bewerben, geben Sie bitte auch 'creativeset' auf Ihrer Bewerbung an.