UX Product Designer (m/f/d)
Aufgegeben am: 12.11.2021
upday GmbH & Co. KG
upday started in 2015 as a joint project between Axel Springer and Samsung Electronics to redefine mobile news. And a lot has happened since then!
Today, over 150 media and tech professionals with 28 different nationalities contribute to upday's vision and shape how 25 million users consume news. Headquartered in Berlin, with seven additional editorial offices in Paris, Milan, Madrid, Amsterdam, Warsaw, Stockholm and London, upday operates with the energy of a start-up and the stability of an established media company.
If you’re looking to join a dynamic and international team full of fantastic talent that has the energy of a start-up but the stability of an established media company - look no further, we are your match!
- You will be a designer in a constantly developing creative environment. Become a trusted advisor for product design related topics
- Take ownership in the areas of user research, user experience and app design
- Plan, conduct and synthesize research streams as qualitative user research, market analysis and others and transform your findings into valuable opportunities
- Creation of user flows, wireframes and low to mid-fi Designs, balancing both user value and business outcome
- Conducting workshops and maintaining a close collaboration with Design, Product and Engineering teams
- Have a digital focus and an affinity for news and news products
- Testing and improving the design and user experience of our products
- You have at least 3 years of solid, demonstrable experience as a UX / Product Designer, User Researcher or similar positions
- You possess a huge passion for graphic and App Designs and own a strong belief in the value of teamwork
- You are experienced in designing successful as well as human-centered digital experienced in a software product environment
- You have knowledge in building UI and designing for multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Web
- You master programs like Figma, Balsamiq, Creative Suite or Miro while you're eyes are closed
- You are open-minded to innovations and have the ability to kill your darlings
- You are fluent in English and German , any other European language is a plus
Our Benefits for you
- Startup experience with flat hierarchies, fast decision-making processes and an inspiring high-pace environment
- A great opportunity to expand your knowledge and gain practical experience in the media and advertising field
- We offer flexible working hours and suitable hardware (smartphone, notebook) for a hybrid Worklife
- You get free drinks, fresh fruit and discounts in the Axel Springer canteen
- We are located in a brand new and very cool open-plan office in the heart of Berlin
- You don't have fun at work? With us you do! An eSports corner, as well as many other gimmicks, ensure a varied time with us
Wie bewirbt man sich
We have raised your interest? Perfect!
Then we are happy to receive your application via https://smrtr.io/7985J
In terms of questions, your contact partner for this position is Michelle Meitner email@example.com
Please note: To apply for this position it is mandatory to send in your portfolio / references of any relevant work you’ve done so far!
upday GmbH & CO. KG
Axel Springer Straße 65
Wenn Sie sich für diese Stelle bewerben, geben Sie bitte auch 'creativeset' auf Ihrer Bewerbung an.