WHO WE ARE.
KEMMLER KEMMLER is an independent creative agency dedicated to delivering Cultural Impact. We are more than 50 unique and diverse talents from across the world, gathered together at our campus in Berlin Kreuzberg. Our work serves clients from across the fashion, design, and contemporary lifestyle landscape, combining clever thinking with flawless aesthetic standards.
We call this: Beauty With A Punch.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
Do you see the world like an editor, think like a producer, and dream like a director? Then we want to hear from you.
In this role, you and your team of motion, sound, and editing designers will develop sophisticated video and moving image content for a wide range of clients and formats. You will be working in close co-ordination with project management, producers and the other creative teams (art direction, copy & concept, architecture), and should be as enthusiastic about small, agile in-house productions for social media campaigns as you are about creating big TVCs with an external production house.
Most importantly: you should live for the world of moving image and be able to call on a broad knowledge of exciting directing talents to work with!
WHAT YOU BRING.
- University degree in the field of design or film
- At least 6 years of professional experience in the industry
- Experience in leading small teams and external partners
- Good knowledge of the trends and talents in the field
- Own network of Berlin creatives
- Strong conceptual and communication skills
- Passion for storytelling and developing storyboards
- Confidence in working with a wide range of formats
- In love with fashion and social media
- Experienced with Adobe CC, Premier Pro, After Effects
- Proven experience with production and post-production process in an advertising context
- Strong sense of voice and sound design
- Deep understanding of trends, art, and culture
- Teamplayer from the heart with hands-on attitude
- Good German language skill is a big plus, professional English is required
WHAT WE OFFER.
- An innovative and lively working environment in a growing creative agency
- An dynamic and challenging role requiring real independent thinking
- Inspiring exchange with almost 50 wonderful colleagues from many different disciplines
- High demand in aesthetics for all tasks
- A cultural approach to diverse clients and projects