3D QUALITY ASSURANCE PROFESSIONAL (M/F/D)
Friedrichsdorf, Hessen, Deutschland
Aufgegeben am: 14.09.2020
Maxon Computer GmbH
WHO WE ARE: Maxon is a developer of professional 3D modeling, painting, animation and rendering solutions. The award-winning Cinema 4D, Redshift 3D and Red Giant products have been used extensively to help create and render everything from stunning visual effects in top feature films, TV shows and commercials, cutting-edge game cinematics for AAA games, as well as for medical illustration, architectural and industrial design applications.
The engineering department at MAXON is the place to be for every engineer who is enthusiastic about high-quality 3D software. We are always trying to improve our software and features in an agile work environment. If you want to help us and be part of this journey, you should apply for a 3D Quality Assurance Professional (m/f/d) position now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Use matrix and explorative tests to detect and remove software deficiencies
- Participate in every phase of feature development in one of several small teams together with developers and UX designers
- Analyze and document test results
- Estimate scope of tests and participate in risk assessment and issue prediction
- Independently design and execute tests for new features, components and interfaces as well as perform tests according to existing test plans
- Create test scenes and analyze, confirm and prioritize beta testers‘ bug reports
- Participate in discussions with our committed and experienced beta community
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Very good technical skills in Cinema 4D, After Effects or other 3D applications and the ability to quickly adapt to the techniques of QA engineers (mandatory)
- Someone who enjoys the challenge of identifying and localizing complex problems and finding solutions to those
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills and attention to detail
- Professional experience as a software tester or as a 3D artist
- Skills in software beta testing are desired
- Excellent communication skills in English. German-language skills are a plus
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks is a plus
- Reliable, goal-oriented, ability to work independently with a sense of responsibility
Wie bewirbt man sich
WHAT WE OFFER: You will be given a permanent full-time or part-time contract with perspective at our headquarters in Friedrichsdorf (just north of Frankfurt/Main), Germany, or at our Office in Montreal, Canada. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists and will work in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Then send us your electronic CV (.pdf) to careers(at)maxon.net, expected salary, and your earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Wenn Sie sich für diese Stelle bewerben, geben Sie bitte auch 'creativeset' auf Ihrer Bewerbung an.