Associate Account Manager (m/w/d) - Mobile Performance Marketing
Aufgegeben am: 26.03.2020
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scaleup that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 5 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Seoul, Beijing and Tokyo. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Spotify, JollyChic and Grab.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
- Owning the day to day relationships with clients to ensure we exceed their expectations;
- Supporting the Account Management team during client business reviews and communicate campaign optimizations as well as analyze advertising campaign metrics to make sure client goals are reached (ROI, ROAS, Revenue).
- You will own, end to end, all strategic conversations;
- You will ensure campaigns are setup thoughtfully along all clients lifecycle;
- You will make sure to understand our client’s business models, goals, marketing mix, focus areas, and the driving force behind their requests;
- You will support other account managers with data analysis for reporting and mobile app campaign optimizations and recommendations;
- You will act as a trusted advisor and retargeting expert.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in digital and performance marketing;
- Experience working within User Acquisition, Mobile or In-App Growth Marketing or Retargeting is a plus;
- You have experience in managing and growing client relationships in a fast-paced, innovative, and revenue-driven environment;
- You are self-driven and highly motivated to provide outstanding service and optimal campaign performance for all clients;
- You are keen on working collaboratively across multiple teams and you have great communications skills;
- You have an excellent English level; other European languages would be a plus.
- Direct Impact: accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility.
- Competitive Remuneration: enjoy top package including stock option awards in a profitable company.
- Flexible Schedule: benefit from work from home days and flexible holidays.
- Office Exchange: travel to our global offices for short term assignments.
- Team Events: celebrate achievements and live the team offsites next to an amazing team.
Wie bewirbt man sich
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability.
We're looking forward to your application!
Wenn Sie sich für diese Stelle bewerben, geben Sie bitte auch 'creativeset' auf Ihrer Bewerbung an.