Spark44 is a global full-service marketing communications organization, and a joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover. With 18 offices in 16 countries, and just over 1,000 associates, we are responsible for all to ensure that all their communications are tailored to customers at every step of the journey – in short making brand experiences seamless. Our purpose is to spark the extraordinary – basically by ensuring we always stay curious. We never stop questioning. We believe in Big Lean Thinking – which manifests itself in an approach of ruthless creative efficiency worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to support our European regional team based in Frankfurt.
Core to this position is the ability to manipulate data and provide accurate summaries and Digital Dashboards of Social & Digital campaign performance, customer behaviour, trends and patterns. The main objective is to provide add value insights to ultimately enhance Marketing ROI. The role is required to work within a complex stakeholder environment composed of the Jaguar Land Rover regional Marketing team, the Jaguar Land Rover European importer markets and their agencies, all located remotely throughout the region.
- Extracting, treating and cleansing data from multiple sources to ensure reporting consistency
- Develop the data structures and architecture needed to enable quick analysis
- Validate data across multiple market systems and platforms
- Digital & Social Campaign planning, target setting, performance tracking, analysis, reporting and optimisation
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis and synthesize insights into recommendations
- Present findings and best practice to client team and Senior Management
The Successful applicant holds a relevant degree and has previous experience in a similar role either agency or client side.
- Approx. 3-5 years of experience in relevant field, (Automotive) Marketing analytics experience preferred.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and experience of working with large amounts of data
- Experience developing graphical representations of data
- Prior experience with Digital & Social tools, Google Analytics and CMS systems
- Advanced level skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong ability to prioritise work and resources
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills - able to relate to a multi- market and multicultural environment
Wie bewirbt man sich
We are looking forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and the next possible entry date: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Spark44 HR Team Frankfurt
Wenn Sie sich für diese Stelle bewerben, geben Sie bitte auch 'creativeset' auf Ihrer Bewerbung an.