Senior UI/UX Designer (m/w/d)
Aufgegeben am: 06.06.2019
Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no coding knowledge necessary. With a simple, intuitive interface, Jimdo enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog, portfolio, business website, or online store. Together we’ve helped our users create over 25 million websites around the world.
We are a driven, enthusiastic and international team of over 220 employees that values commitment and openness. We’re inspired every day by our customers’ drive and entrepreneurial spirit, and this pushes us to set the highest standard for ourselves and our product.
Our team is in search of a Senior UI/UX Designer (m/w/d) to help us deliver high-impact value to thousands of customers all over the world.
- Shape the next generation of tools that empower small businesses to build their online presence and achieve success
- Own and drive forward a variety of initiatives by applying and advocating for design thinking
- Make valuable contributions to our strategy, process, and approach on a department level
- Work closely with other designers, engineers, product managers, and business leaders in a collaborative space to deliver and iterate on high-quality solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes
- Oversee the user experience of products from conception through launch as well as additional ongoing iterations
- Ensure a high-quality design by continuously giving and soliciting feedback from other designers and product leaders
- Continue to hone your craft through collaboration within a diverse team, and act as a mentor for other designers
- 5+ years of relevant experience designing digital products, with a proven track record of success
- Experience working within cross-functional teams, leveraging data and qualitative feedback, to manage the design of products from idea to release with an iterative approach
- Ability to define problems, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the development process
- Tendency toward proaction to identify problems, customer needs, and opportunities to improve products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to create change that positively impacts products and teams
- Ability to manage and contribute to multiple projects at once
Wie bewirbt man sich
Kurt will be happy to receive your application and work sample. If you have questions regarding the application process, you might find the answer in our FAQ.
Apply here: https://jimdo.breezy.hr/p/bd929428701e01-senior-ui-ux-designer/apply
Wenn Sie sich für diese Stelle bewerben, geben Sie bitte auch 'creativeset' auf Ihrer Bewerbung an.