Copywriter German & English (f/m)
Aufgegeben am: 10.05.2019
Care.com Europe GmbH
Care.com Europe GmbH is a subsidiary of Care.com Inc., the world’s largest online platform for care with 30 million members in more than 20 countries. Care.com’s online platform services 4 different verticals: childcare, elderly care, pet care and home and lifestyle. With our double-sided marketplace, care providers have the option to find work within the care industry and individuals and/or families can find care services suitable to their needs. Our mission is to improve the lives of families and caregivers by building a global care infrastructure which helps companies and economies grow!
We're looking for an exceptional copywriter with strategic-yet-creatively engaging brand chops, response-oriented CRM instincts, and the kind of UX skills that makes people realize logic is a kind of superpower. This is an opportunity to have an impact on nearly every aspect of the user journey from marketing materials to product development.
Copywriter German & English
Perhaps you're a strong DR/brand writer with some UX know-how, who wants more experience in the product design space. Or maybe you're a product writer who wants the opportunity to write in complete sentences sometimes instead of micro-copy. This position will help you flex both editorial muscles. At Care.com, we know that typing may look a lot like writing, but it takes a real talent to knock messaging out of the park. So here's your chance to use your Midas touch (which, at rest, is on ASDF and ;LKJ).
Your challenges will be:
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in Brand, Marketing & Product to define the best experience, develop segmented messaging for our member and visitor audiences and create and evolve meaningful new features
- Develop original, best-practice copy for emails, newsletters, banners, social posts, web pages and more, mainly for our German & English markets
- Demonstrate passion for great copywriting and a clear understanding of branding and direct response techniques
- Help apply and maintain consistency with copy guidelines and brand voicePlan, write, edit, test and improve product copy that is clear, consistent, concise, and human
- Present and defend work with authority and enthusiasm and champion the value of good copywriting
Your experience & skills:
- Professional experience writing for multiple member audiences for a consumer brand with strong conceptual abilities, and/or writing or editing for mobile experiences and the web in German & English
- The capacity to work collaboratively to craft experiences that support the understanding, adoption, and general usability of digital platforms.
- Passion for creating engaging customer experiences
- Ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment with strong collaboration and communication skills
- Energy, a sense of humor, and an open & curious mind
- Creative portfolio demonstrating relevant work experience
- Native fluency in written and verbal German & English, another language is a plus
- Experience with JIRA, Sketch and Invision is a plus
What else is in for you?
- Be part of a caring, innovative and international team and take our product to the next level! We know we have a lot to do and are looking forward to your contribution and influence with your creativity and writing!
- Work easily from home or come to a sunny office located in Friedrichshain.
- Get a subsidy on your monthly BVG ticket and your Urban Sports Club membership.
- Use our premium membership to find caregivers for your loved ones.
- Benefit from our company pension.
- Help yourself on fruits, drinks, ice cream, cereals and more.
- Have a great time at events like Third-Friday-drinks, sport and cultural events, brunches & lunches.
Wie bewirbt man sich
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply via LinkedIn or send us your application to: email@example.com .
Wenn Sie sich für diese Stelle bewerben, geben Sie bitte auch 'creativeset' auf Ihrer Bewerbung an.