WHO WE ARE
Spark44 is a radically different type of agency thanks to its joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover. With our model, there’s no ‘them’ or ‘us’ – we place partnership, people and talent at the core of creation.
Unlike in-house departments or traditional agencies, we’re demand creation partners – a separate business specialised in automotive and luxury goods. We work across all platforms with a clear customer journey strategy.
Spark44 Frankfurt sits in the heart of downtown – only steps away from shops, parks, restaurants and public transport. Our team of more than 120 employees is represented by over 20 nationalities and infinite abilities. After all, our job is to deliver the boldest ideas and the most innovative, cross-border, cross-discipline executions the industry has ever seen.
Whether you want to brainstorm on our rooftop terrace or discuss the latest trends over a complimentary cappuccino, you’ll find the environment at Spark44 Frankfurt inviting and charged to pioneer the future of advertising. What’s more, we strive for the best – for our clients as well as our team members. Our employees benefit from work-life balance, development opportunities and numerous benefits, too.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for New Blood — a junior copywriter who will be involved in the development of campaigns and projects for not only one but two of the world’s most premium and iconic automotive brands – Jaguar and Land Rover.
Through strong conceptual, copy writing and storytelling skills you’ll be tasked to create a good mixture of projects, including large-scale seasonal campaigns, promotional material and web work. You’ll be responsible for knowing the brands inside out, adhering to their tone of voice guidelines throughout all work produced, no matter how big or small.
WHAT WE OFFER
- International and diverse culture
- Career development focus
- Pleasant office space with skyline views
- Multifaceted and challenging projects
- Independent working environment
- Unique and enjoyable perspectives
- Competitive salary package
- Subsidised gym membership
WHAT WE REQUIRE
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or related field required
- Industry beginners, any agency experience and/or training will be an advantage
- High degree of proficiency in German language
- Outstanding writing and conceptual skills
- Happy to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects
- Strong aptitude for team work and building solid relationships
- Willingness to consider constructive criticism
- Ability to prioritise work
- Passionate about getting others involved and having fun along the way
Wie bewirbt man sich
We are looking forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and the next possible entry date: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Spark44 HR Team Frankfurt
Wenn Sie sich für diese Stelle bewerben, geben Sie bitte auch 'creativeset' auf Ihrer Bewerbung an.