Spark 44 is a new type of agency, established as a joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover globally.
We’re not an in-house department; we’re a separate business specialized in automotive and luxury goods. We are Demand Creation Partners. That means we work across all platforms with a clear customer journey strategy. From the point of Intrigue, through an inform stage, close of sale and delivery of the on-going relationship.
Reporting to the Director of Digital Delivery, the Content Manager is responsible for the content and images used on our European JLR websites. Whilst the role is entry-level, it is a hugely important role within the wider process cycle and requires someone who is a technically savvy, self-motivator with great attention to detail and a willingness to get stuck in.
The Content Manager will be briefed on the content requirements of the Jaguar and Land Rover websites - upload, edit and review the content ensuring a premium web experience for the consumer. No content writing skills necessary!
This role is ideal for someone with digital content management experience and familiar with CMS back ends - looking to get into a creative agency . Training will be provided but experience of a Content Management System, in particular, experience with the platform “Tridion” would be beneficial and appreciated.
- Take briefs from JLR European operations, liaise with the local teams to define the content requirements for Jaguar and Land Rover local market websites. Especially for the French and Swiss market but also other European markets.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and campaigns
- Following the brief, update Jaguar and Land Rover websites with the latest European content information, campaigns, photography and films
- Ensure that all local content has been added correctly and follows the brief (Quality assurance)
- Improve organic search results by optimizing copy and pages for search engine marketing
- Test the accuracy of the content once it is live, checking all content is live and displaying correctly and ensuring a premium web experience for consumers across desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Trouble shoot content that does not display correctly and escalate any issues you cannot resolve to the Lead Web Assistant
- Provide support to the European Digital Account Team
The Content Manager must be reliable, committed and enthusiastic with a real appetite for learning about our brands, products and the wider agency processes.
- Degree level education
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Fluency in French and English are essential. Ideally – additional language skills would be appreciated
- Familiarity with CMS backends is important
- Production planning and implementation as well as strong project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, stress resistant, multi-tasking
- Previous experience of CMS use (Tridion, Magnolia and Drupal are in use as Spark44’s digital platforms) is a plus
- Knowledge of Photoshop and the ability to crop and resize images is an advantage
- Proficient using in Microsoft software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Familiarity with UX design and DX Guidelines
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
Wie bewirbt man sich
We are looking forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and the next possible entry date: email@example.com
Your Spark44 HR Team Frankfurt
Wenn Sie sich für diese Stelle bewerben, geben Sie bitte auch 'creativeset' auf Ihrer Bewerbung an.