Design Hotels AG
We are looking for a Senior Designer (m/f) to join the expanding in-house creative agency in our Headquarters in Berlin.
Our in-house Creative Team is responsible for the brand’s entire visual identity and communication. This includes the annual magazine, DIRECTIONS; the Design Hotels™ Book, advertising campaigns, film productions, partnerships, communication concepts for events, tradeshow exhibition areas, and the design of the brand’s digital platforms – including designhotels.com. The Creative Team is based in our Brand Lab in Berlin, a fertile environment for present and future ideas and partnerships, and a seedbed for innovation.
In a Nutshell:
The Senior Designer plays an important role within Design Hotels™ Creative Team, producing standout executions for global brand communications that speak to the contemporary luxury market. The objective is to ensure high standards of representation of the brand, while being a solid support to the team.
On an average day, you will:
- Apply visual design principles to creative work across a range of experiences (print, digital, motion and more)
- Work on a multidisciplinary team to design user-centered experiences and solutions, while balancing the business goals and technical implications
- Lead design-focused discussions and cross-functional co-creation sessions
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ideation and artwork for campaigns, promotions, events, packaging, editorial and digital platforms as well as social media
- Development and implementation of artwork for internal and external communication, in both print and digital media
- Developing the brand’s visual identity overlapping all creative projects
- Photo editing & post production
Experience & Mindset:
- Degree in Graphic Design
- An interest in digital design (apps and sites)
- An unparalleled work ethic and desire to contribute and to collaborate with others
- Experience in working in agencies and with clients in the lifestyle field
- Proven experience of the above tasks
- A desire to enhance and grow your skillset, learning about technology, media, production process, design applications, and working methods
- A desire to proactively seek constructive feedback
- Well-skilled in using Adobe CS as well as ability to deal with Microsoft Office and Apple Keynote
- English fluent, German beneficial
Wie bewirbt man sich
We are looking forward to receiving your CV together with a motivation letter and your portfolio. Please also include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please apply here: https://bit.ly/2DJ1s5L
Wenn Sie sich für diese Stelle bewerben, geben Sie bitte auch 'creativeset' auf Ihrer Bewerbung an.