Spark 44 is a new type of agency, established as a joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover globally.
We’re not an in-house department; we’re a separate business specialized in automotive and luxury goods. We are Demand Creation Partners. That means we work across all platforms with a clear customer journey strategy. From the point of Intrigue, through an inform stage, close of sale and delivery of the on-going relationship.
Being part of the CRM Team the Insight Manager will be analyzing the sales funnel for Jaguar Land Rover as well as campaign performance and the wider German automotive market. They will deliver business insights and prompt discussions between clients and our account, creative and consulting teams, all to improve marketing effectiveness and customer loyalty. They are just as comfortable with the detailed analytics of individual digital campaigns as they are with zooming out to see the bigger picture of industry and market developments – and they are able to combine the two in order to deliver actionable insights and recommendations.
- Monitor and interrogate campaign performance and sales funnel data from comms campaigns down to dealer level on an ongoing basis.
- Provide insight into the development of campaigns.
- Identify and analyse relevant source to generate required insights.
- Provide analytical support to clients and agency teams.
- Work closely with internal analysts to develop holistic business insights.
- Networking with key contacts in the automotive market to validate data and exchange intelligence.
- Supporting the sales and marketing efforts of the organization.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in economics, statistics, business, or marketing.
- In depth understanding of digital marketing channels
- Two to three years of experience in automotive research and CRM or at least several years of deep knowledge in the automotive industry.
- Fluent in German and English, written and spoken at a business level. Additional languages of advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and above average in using Excel, Tableau, Google Analytics, and/ or other BI tools.
- Above average communication skills to include writing, interpersonal and listening as well as presentation skills gained with large and small audiences. .
- Strong analysis and data base manipulation skills
Wie bewirbt man sich
We are looking forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and the next possible entry date: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Spark44 HR Team Frankfurt
Wenn Sie sich für diese Stelle bewerben, geben Sie bitte auch 'creativeset' auf Ihrer Bewerbung an.