Spark 44 is a new type of agency, established as a joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover globally.
We’re not an in-house department; we’re a separate business specialized in automotive and luxury goods. We are Demand Creation Partners. That means we work across all platforms with a clear customer journey strategy. From the point of Intrigue, through an inform stage, close of sale and delivery of the on-going relationship.
We are looking for a Project Manager to reinforce the Spark 44 team in leading all 360 campaigns including all digital, social, print production and delivery, TV commercials and launch films.
Therefore, the Project Manager must have a good agency background on 360 campaigns and also in managing digital solutions and have an understanding and experience of the digital customer journey content strategy, UX, design, SEO, analytics, social and mobile.
- Management of Client Partner expectations and delivery (with a focus on strategy, execution and overseeing delivery with the account / project management team)
- Working closely with the Account team to deliver against agreed Client / Agency strategies, proposals and briefs
- Actively seek to be at the forefront of all brand and technology knowledge developments – both from an internal delivery perspective and from a macro Client Partner perspective – i.e., articles relating to the Client Partner and technological innovation in general
- Working with and understanding the creative process: managing expectations and time pressures
- Developing a high degree of understanding regarding processes, agency operations and relevant Client requirements
- Managing and adhering to clear, accurate documentation and filing both on and offline
- Working with and understanding the creative process – managing expectations and time pressures
- Financial management: tracking budgets and tightly managing financial processes
- Agency, 360 campaigns and digital project management experience
- Knowledge in digital media, channel planning, customer journeys and targeting and the respective methods and tools
- Working knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations
- Fluency in English
Wie bewirbt man sich
We are looking forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and the next possible entry date: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Spark44 HR Team Frankfurt
Wenn Sie sich für diese Stelle bewerben, geben Sie bitte auch 'creativeset' auf Ihrer Bewerbung an.