Spark 44 is a new type of agency, established as a joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover globally.
We’re not an in house department; we’re a separate business with a specialism in automotive and luxury goods. We are Demand Creation Partners. That means we work across all platforms with a clear customer journey strategy. From the point of Intrigue, through an inform stage, close of sale and delivery of the on-going relationship.
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager that will work within the FR Account Team supporting the Senior Digital Account Manager and the Account Director in leading all digital projects. Therefore the Digital Account Manager must have a strong background in managing digital solutions and have a strong understanding and experience of the digital customer journey content strategy, UX, design, SEO, analytics, social and mobile.
The Digital Account Manager is responsible for:
1. Partnering and collaborating with our digital Clients Partners and Partner Agencies to increase consideration for Jaguar Land Rover vehicles in all digital mediums: digital marketing web properties (Jaguar.fr, Landcover.fr, JaguarLandRover.fr) as well as social.
2. Supporting the Senior Digital Account Manager and the Account Director in leading the strategic development of all website platforms as well as content solutions
3. Working closely with Project Management to ensure the successful delivery of all projects
- Management of Client expectations and delivery (with a focus on strategy, execution and overseeing delivery with the account / project management team)
- Working closely with the Senior Digital Account Manager and the Account Director to deliver against agreed Client / Agency strategies, proposals and briefs
- Champion the Jaguar Land Rover platforms and its current and potential functionalities and set up.
- Oversee the management and adherence to clear, accurate documentation and filing both on and offline
- Actively seek to be at the forefront of all brand and technology knowledge developments – both from an internal delivery perspective and from a macro Client perspective – i.e., Articles relating to the Client and technological innovation in general
- Working with and understanding the creative process: UX and design– managing expectations and time pressures
- Resource and time management to ensure efficiency across the FR Digital account and JLR as a whole.
- Clear understanding and implementation of the approval systems and administration cycles.
- Considerable agency and digital account management experience
- Experience of working across the full range of digital services from UX to build to – - SEO, to content origination (Experience working with responsive design, UX, user testing and external development teams (desirable))
- Knowledge in digital media, channel planning, customer journeys and targeting and the respective methods and tools
- Working knowledge of interaction design, user-centred experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
- Strong awareness and interest in new platforms, technologies and content trends for digital channels
- Experience in handling CMS
- Strong ability to prioritise work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organisations
- Experience of working closely with technical and strategy teams
We are looking forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and the next possible entry date.
Your Spark44 HR Team Frankfurt
Wenn Sie sich für diese Stelle bewerben, geben Sie bitte auch 'creativeset' auf Ihrer Bewerbung an.