Spark 44 is a new type of agency, established as a joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover globally.
We’re not an in house department; we’re a separate business with a specialism in automotive and luxury goods. We are Demand Creation Partners. That means we work across all platforms with a clear customer journey strategy. From the point of Intrigue, through an inform stage, close of sale and delivery of the on-going relationship.
Reporting to the Business Director – CRM & DX, the Content Manager is responsible for the content and images used on our JLR ‘s local Club websites. The Content Author’s role is a hugely important role within the wider process cycle and requires someone who is a self-motivator with great attention to detail and a willingness to get stuck in.
The Content Author will be briefed on the content requirements of the club and experiential websites - upload, edit and review the content ensuring a premium web experience for the consumer. This role is ideal for someone with digital content management experience - looking to get into a creative agency.
- Take briefs from JLR European operations, liaise with the local teams to define the content requirements for Jaguar and Land Rover local market Club and Experiential websites
- Following the brief, update Jaguar and Land Rover Club and Experiential websites with the latest European content information, campaigns, photography and films
- Ensure that all local content has been added correctly and follows the brief (Quality assurance)
- Always be aware of how the changes you make on a page can impact other pages
- These are live websites and so you must always be mindful that anything you do in the live environment will be seen by the public immediately
- Test the accuracy of the content once it is live, checking all content is live and displaying correctly and ensuring a premium web experience for consumers across desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Trouble shoot content that does not display correctly and escalate any issues you cannot resolve to the Lead Web Assistant
- Provide support to the European Experiential Account Team
The European Content Author must be reliable, committed and enthusiastic with a real appetite for learning about our brands, products and the wider agency processes.
- Degree level education
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- German or Italian language native level is beneficial
- Fluency in English
- Production planning and implementation as well as strong project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, stress resistant, multi-tasking
- Previous experience of CMS use is required (Tridion, Magnolia and Drupal are in use as Spark44’s digital platforms)
- Knowledge of Photoshop and the ability to crop and resize images is an advantage
- Proficient using in Microsoft software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Must be able to multitask and prioritise work schedule
- IT literate
We are looking forward to receiving your application, indicating your salary expectations and the next possible entry date.
Your Spark44 HR Team Frankfurt
Wenn Sie sich für diese Stelle bewerben, geben Sie bitte auch 'creativeset' auf Ihrer Bewerbung an.