Spark44 is a new type of agency, established as a joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover globally.
We’re not an in house department; we’re a separate business with a specialism in automotive and luxury goods. We are Demand Creation Partners. That means we work across all platforms with a clear customer journey strategy. From the point of Intrigue, through an inform stage, close of sale and delivery of the on-going relationship.
We are looking for a passionateand experienced digital Project Manager who steers digital projects independently. These projects include the support of campaign planning on digital level and the roll-out and implementation of national digital and social media projects.
The Implementation of national 360-degree marketing campaigns with the objective to increase brand awareness and product consideration are the main part of the business.
- Adaptation of campaign assets on digital level and development of new digital brand and product campaigns (microsites, brand pages, online advertising, newsletter and social media assets)
- Implementation of national tactical campaigns
- Coordination of legal check requirements for campaign assets
- Management and supervision of the workflow process between Jaguar, Land Rover and the Spark44 organisation
- Consultancy & management of stakeholders, suppliers and involved third parties Production planning and implementation
- Budget control and administration of finance processes
- At least 2 years+ experiance in digital and social media projects
- Fluent in english
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient using in Microsoft software (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Excellent financial acumen and experience of tracking budgets
We are looking forward to your application via our homepage:spark44.com or at email@example.com
Your contact person: Sylvia Heß, Human Resources Director
If you apply for this position, please note on your application that you saw the position on creativeset.